Norther Arizona Emergency Medical Services Council
Special Education Fund Committee
Purpose Statement: This special EMS education fund is meant for the development of EMS in rural underserved areas, available to qualified students who have exhausted all other avenues of obtaining funding.
Applicants, applying for this funding, must meet the following requirements:
- Be a member of an agency, who is a NAEMS member.
- Provide a letter explaining the need to the special education fund committee.
- Reside within the Catchment area of sponsoring agency and agree to remain within that area for two years after finishing the class and becoming State certified.
- Provide a letter of support from the sponsoring agency verifying that the agency will obtain the necessary equipment and is willing to support EMS.
- Disclose all, if any, financial assistance.
- Provide a completed NAEMS Training Reimbursement Application.
- Attach copies of receipts for all expenses being requested.
Applicants who request funding must complete the course and become State certified prior to receiving funds.
Applications (click below) will be reviewed by an ad-hoc five-member NAEMS committee Their recommendation will be forwarded to the NAEMS Steering Committee for recommendation to the NAEMS Board of Directors. The Board’s decision is final.