Purpose Statement: The NAEMS Training Reimbursement Program is meant for the development of EMS training in rural or underserved areas and available to qualified students who show a need for training reimbursement.
Applicants, applying for training reimbursement, must meet the following requirements:
- Be a member of an agency, who is a member of NAEMS.
- Demonstrate a need as determined by the Training Reimbursement review board.
- Reside within the catchment area of sponsoring agency and agree to remain within that area for two years after finishing the class and becoming AZ State Certified.
- Have a letter of support from the sponsoring agency that states:
- Applicant intends to remain in services area,
- Sponsoring agency will obtain necessary equipment to support applicant,
- Disclose all (if any) other financial assistance.
- Application must be filled out completely and forwarded to NAEMS
Applicants may apply for training reimbursement AFTER successful completion of training program. (Include proof of course completion with application)
Approved reimbursements will NOT be paid to applicant until proof of successful AZ State certification.
Applications (click below) will be reviewed by the NAEMS Training Reimbursement Review Board and the Boards decision is final.